Accelerator Master Parameter Table
This page provides the current release of the Accelerator Master Parameter table for the Electron-Ion Collider. The document is maintained by Jim Rochford at Brookhaven National Laboratory. The most recent, approved version of the document is available from the Brookhaven EIC Sharepoint Site.
EIC Requirements and Interfaces
This section contains the current release of sub-system definitions, system requirements and system interfaces for the EIC project. The most recent, approved version of all of these documents is available from the Brookhaven EIC Sharepoint Site
- Sub-Systems Dictionary
- This table contains an annotated list of EIC sub-systems that includes their unique identifiers and a description of the sub-system. The sub-system identifiers provided here form the basis for the identifiers that are used in both the requirements documents and the interface definitions. The document is maintained by Walt Akers at Jefferson Lab.
- RequirementsGeneral, functional and performance requirements for the EIC systems.
- This page contains the currently approved release of the general, functional and performance requirements for the EIC Detector Systems. The document is maintained by Walt Akers and Joel Watkins at Jefferson Lab.
- InterfacesInterface definitions for the EIC systems and sub-systems.
- This page contains a matrix that relates the various interfaces with the systems to which they are connected. The document is maintained by Walt Akers and Joel Watkins at Jefferson Lab.
This page contains matrices providing a description of the volumetric envelope for all of the sub-detectors, a description of their technology, their estimated weights, and additional configuration notes for the detector, as well as the forward and backward interaction regions. Requests for revisions or updates to the detector matrix should be submitted to Tanja Horn. Revisions or updates to the forward and backward interaction regions should be submitted to Yulia Furletova.
The Detector Menagerie
The detector menagerie contains a collection of dynamic components that can be used with the Trimble Sketchup modeling system to create integrated models of the detector systems. The page provides the newest models, as well as archived versions of older models and dynamic components that were developed throughout the project. In addition to models, the page contains Sketchup plugins, quick reference guides, instructional videos, animations and many of the CAD/STEP files that were the foundations for the models. The page is maintained by Walt Akers of Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility.