From Electron Ion Collider Wiki
Revision as of 21:03, 30 October 2009 by Turonski
The goal of this FAQ is to
Public and Internal wiki
- There are currently two wikis with different levels of access control. They are separate, but cross linked.
- To view the wikis, your browser had to accept the JLab certificate. This is only needed to establish a secure connection. It is not a cookie!
- This wiki is, as the name suggests, for public information, and there are no restriction on viewing the contents
- This wiki requires the standard JLab CUE account login.
- It will include meeting minutes and other similar material.
- Editing either wiki requires membership of the eic group on the CUE system. To check if you are a member, give the command: groups username. To be added to the eic group, please send an email to the computer center email@example.com.
- To edit the wiki contents, you have to log in (use link in upper right corner).
- Since each page on a wiki is identified by its name, please follow the naming convention of adding an appropriate prefix. For instance, names of pages in the e-p working group could start with ep.
- Files can be uploaded and maintained using the upload link in the lower box on the left.
- Since files are identified by name, please try to create unique names for uploaded files.