From Electron Ion Collider Wiki
Revision as of 15:00, 30 October 2009 by Turonski
The goal of this FAQ is to
Public and Internal wiki
- There are currently two wikis with different levels of access control. They are separate, but cross linked.
- To view the wikis your browser had to accept the JLab certificate. This is only needed to establish a secure connection. It is not a cookie.
- This wiki is, as the name suggests, for public information, and there are no restriction on viewing the contents
- This wiki requires the standard JLab CUE account login.
- Editing either wiki requires membership of the eic group on the CUE system. To check if you are a member, give the command: groups username. To be added to the eic group, please send an email to the computer center helpdesk.