Organizers: Douglas Hasell, Jan Bernauer (MIT)
Date: January 27 (at JLab in F224-225, at MIT in 26-528)
- 09:00 - Welcome - Douglas Hasell - MIT
- 09:05 - Streaming readout concept - Jan Bernauer - MIT
- 09:30 - Streaming TPC Readout in the sPHENIX Experiment at RHIC - Martin Purschke - BNL
- 10:00 - Streaming data acquisition from the Lab perspective Graham Heyes JLab
10:30 - coffee
- 10:45 - TDCPix: A trigger Pixel Readout ASIC for the NA62 GigaTracker - Matt Noy - CERN
- 11:15 - Heterogeneous Computing in Future Triggers - Gianluca Lamanna - CERN
- 11:45 - Esko Mikkola - AlphaCore
12:15 - lunch
- 13:00 - Ryan Herbst - SLAC
- 13:30 - Digital Acquisition: State of the Art and Future Prospects - Marco Locatelli - CAEN
- 14:00 - Mike Williams - MIT
Connecting to the meeting:
For those unable to come to MIT or JLab the meeting will use WebEx hosted from MIT. Users outside MIT should be able to connect for free through a web browser or via telephone. The meeting will be active starting at 08:30 EST so people can test their connection.
Information for connecting via WebEx follows:
Topic: EIC Streaming Readout
Date: Friday, January 27, 2017
Time: 8:30 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Meeting Number: 642 535 530
Meeting Password: streaming
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: streaming
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mb6de7355d59fecb631ad8fc1a7f1574d
To join the audio conference only
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code. US Toll Number: +1-617-324-0000
Access code:642 535 530 Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,642535530#
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
If case of problems please contact me at: email@example.com