Eic software coll meeting
From Electron Ion Collider Wiki
Revision as of 17:20, 21 August 2014 by Zwzhao
Date and Location: 8/26 Tuesday at 1:30PM ET in CEBAF center F228 Conference ID 983173498 Audio Dial: 18882402560 (US or Canada only) (see all numbers) and enter the Conference ID Desktop sharing https://bluejeans.com/983173498 (REMEMBER to turn off mic and speaker after join to avoid echo if you use phoneline for audio)
- meeting system "bluejeans" howto
- Through a browser in a computer, you can do desktop sharing, audio if you have a mic and speaker, and video if you have a webcam, just go to the conference link above and join as guest
- Phoneline should have better audio quality because it's not limited by network speed
- For browser, we recommend firefox on mac,windows and linux. Note at the first time you use it, a plugin needs to be downloaded and installed. On linux, only plugin available is for 64bit firefox and you need to install it as root.
- You can use bluejeans app on your mobile device to connect also after downloading it from your device's app store.
- Test the system by going to link http://bluejeans.com/111
- To host or schedule a meeting, you need jlab account, login at http://jlab.bluejeans.com/ and refer to https://cc.jlab.org/bluejeans
- MEIC presentation and demo
- eRHIC presentation and demo
- "ePHENIX" presentation and demo