EIC Ad-hoc Meeting Series
From Electron Ion Collider Wiki
Revision as of 11:14, 28 February 2018 by Ryoshida
These meetings are meant to kick-start new efforts
- The scope of each meetings can be very different. Each meeting is accompanied by key words and a short description for you to see if the meeting is of interest to you.
- The linked page below will contain further details and a summary of outcome for the past meetings.
- The meetings are usually half to one day and rely mostly on video or phone connections.
Proposing new meetings
If you are interested in proposing and organizing new meetings, please contact Rik Yoshida
- Past Meetings
- Large-x (not small x) at EIC (10/4/16): (key words: High-x partons, EIC and LHC, pion and kaon structure, higher twist, detector requirements)
- JLEIC Forward Ion Detector Area (10/28/16); (key words: JLEIC specific, Experience from other forward detectors)
- Trigger/Streaming Readout (January 27, 2017); (key words: Readout, Trigger, Streaming readout )
- Ultraperipheral collisions at LHC/RHIC and the EIC (April 24, 2017); (key words: High-energy photoproduction, nuclear shadowing, non-linear effects and saturation, EIC and LHC)
- BSM/EW Physics at EIC (December 19, 2017)
- Streaming Readout II (Jan 29-30 2018); (key words: Readout, Trigger, Streaming readout )
- Planned Meetings
- Workshop on Pion and Kaon Structure at an Electron - Ion Collider May 24-25, 2018, CUA, Washington DC