Large-x (not small x) at EIC
From Electron Ion Collider Wiki
Organizers: Thia Keppel, Rolf Ent, Rik Yoshida
Agenda and material: Indico Page
Summary of outcomes:
- High-x partons from EIC: follow-up effort from Accardi et al. on refining the input to the fit. Next iteration time scale: POETIC?
- Pion and Kaon structure: ANL considering organizing followup meetings.
- FL: Impact of FL measurements (particularly at medium and high-x) at EIC on the gluon determination is not yet done. Followup?
- Higher Twist: Not clear what the framework is for studying higher twist using J12 + EIC high-x might be. Followup?
- CSV: Difficult to see meaningful measurements at EIC within the topics discussed at the meeting.
- Other topic not covered and for eventual followup:
- Jets and Charm
- Nuclear measurements