EIC Ad-hoc Meeting Series
From Electron Ion Collider Wiki
These meetings are meant to kick-start new efforts
- The scope of each meetings can be very different. Each meeting is accompanied by key words and a short description for you to see if the meeting is of interest to you.
- The linked page below will contain further details and a summary of outcome for the past meetings.
- The meetings are usually half to one day and rely mostly on video or phone connections.
Proposing new meetings
If you are interested in proposing and organizing new meetings, please contact Rik Yoshida
- Past Meetings
- Large-x (not small x) at EIC (10/4/16): (key words: High-x partons, EIC and LHC, pion and kaon structure, higher twist, detector requirements)
- JLEIC Forward Ion Detector Area (10/28/16); (key words: JLEIC specific, Experience from other forward detectors);Planned Meetings
- Trigger/Streaming Readout (January 27, 2017); (key words: Readout, Trigger, Streaming readout )
- Proposed Meetings