EA propagation: meeting minutes 3/2/10
A.Accardi, A.Daniel, R.Dupre, M.Lamont, A.Majumder, T.Mineeva, J.W.Qiu
Next meetings: how and when
We are taking a Doodle Poll to determine the best time and day to hold our weekly meetings. Please take a minute, fill in your name and click on which times you are available and leave blank when you are not.
List of observables and resources
As discussed during the meeting, Alberto has combined suggestions for observables on the Observables page. In its "Resources" section you can also find information on η FFs and heavy flavor detection.
For Argonne, we should probably concentrate first on the observables discussed in the previous meeting and then extend our efforts as indicated in the Observables page.
Pythia + Lund
- Raphael reported that his MC is now running
- He also posted a table of particle production rates at MEIC . Please take a look and check if we are missing some important particle.
- Abhijit is checking if Q-Pythia is teh right framework to implement his HT energy-loss formalism. In particular he is trying to understand:
- how is the pT-broadening of the shower partons treated?
- Maybe Mateusz can help here
- We should find time / people to implement the cold nuclear medium in Q-Pythia. The task is in principle rather straightforward, becuase all the analytical formulae are available, but Alberto and Mateusz have little time so far. Any volounteer??
- All: check Raphael's rates table  and see if any important particle is missing
- Harut / Taya: calculate particle production rates with Lepto as a cross-check of Raphael's table 
- Volounteers needed: implementing the cold nuclear medium in Q-Pythia