General Meeting Minutes 12/11/09
From EIC Internal Wiki
Revision as of 16:46, 11 December 2009 by Hornt
H. S. Abdalghaffar, A. Bogacz, S. Derbenev, R. Dupre, R. Ent, V. Guzey, T. Horn, N. Kalantarians, A. Prokudin, C. Weiss, Y. Zhang
EICC meeting at Stony Brook
- The proposed talks by MEIC contributors can be found in Rolf's slides from todays meeting and should be confirmed within the next two weeks.
- To sign up for the EICC at Stony Brook and for further information please follow the link to: Electron-Ion Collider Meeting at Stony Brook
Overview of impressions from the JSA Science Council
- Rolf and Geoff presented the EIC design and science case before the JSA Science Council on Friday, 4 December.
- The general impression of the Council on the EIC was that it was a good long-term project for JLab. Collaboration with BNL, for instance on accelerator design topics, and engagement of users was encouraged. The Council seemed to think that the development of the EIC science case is making good progress. The Council raised the question about manpower to the director.
- The next joint accelerator/nuclear physics meeting will be in early January 2010. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
- Topics will include preparation for the Stony Brook EICC