General Meeting Agenda 2/3/12
Tomorrow (Friday) we will have a joint meeting between CASA/Accelerator and Nuclear Physics to discuss progress on various fronts. Please remember the meeting is this week in ARC 728, the usual CASA meeting room in the ARC.
We plan to go over:
- recent iteration of the integrated detector/interaction region (Vasiliy Morozov/Pawel Nadel-Turonski)
- an update/overview of this week's electron cooling retreat (Yuhong Zhang)
- updates on continuing work on and status of MEIC intermediate design report, EIC white paper, planning exercises, etc.
Call-in information is given below. We will post any slides used in the meeting on the wiki, or possibly also mail tomorrow.
Slides for the [[Media: | MEIC meeting 3 Feb 2012 (.pdf)]].
Your access code: 7588597
To begin your audio conference:
Provide your participants with the dial in numbers and 7-digit access code (see above).
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285 Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"