General Meeting Agenda 2/12/10
We will resurrect our weekly Friday MEIC/ELIC meetings tomorrow (Friday), as usual from 9:30 am to 11 am in F326/7. The agenda is mixed this time, we start with an update on the ion lattice, and then move to impressions from the recent High Energy Nuclear Physcis and QCD workshop at FIU, relevant to an EIC. I will add relevant files to http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/021210 for people calling in, but this may be done last minute.
Draft agenda and call-in info below.
Best regards, Rolf
- Place: CEBAF Center F326/7
- Time: 9:30 am to 11 am
- Ion lattice design - Update (Alex Bogacz, 20 minutes)
- Accelerator and Interaction Region Parameters - 1st start (Rolf Ent, 10 minutes)
- High Energy Nuclear Physics and QCD Workshop @ FIU - Impressions (Vadim Guzey et al, 60 minutes)
- Participant Passcode: 51544960#
- Toll Free Access Number: 877-643-6951
- International Access Number: 302-607-2017
- Canadian Access Number: 877-722-6536
Using our service is easy! Follow these simple steps:
- Dial the Toll Free Access Number.
- Enter the 8 digit Participant code followed by the # sign.
The account has a music/security feature, which restricts use until the leader passcode is entered. Music will play throughout the conference until the leader enters the call. Turning off the music feature automatically allows the conference to begin.