General Meeting Agenda 1/21/11
I would suggest to have a MEIC/ELIC meeting this Friday at 9:30 am (EST) in F326/7. The goal will be twofold: to exchange any information on the ongoing white papers (JLab user workshops and the 10-week INT program), plans related to the next EIC Advisory Committee meeting, possible detector R&D, etc.; and to brainstorm about any 2011 activities, including science-oriented projects and work needed to come to more realistic detector simulations.
- Status overview, including:
- Status of writeups of JLab user workshops
- Status and discussion on white paper following INT program
- next EICAC meeting - plans
- Detector R&D program call
- Brainstorming session on 2011 plans and activities
- plans for further EIC science work and simulations?
- how to continue with detector/interaction region development?
- plans for realistic (or not-so-realistics) monte carlos?
Please pass any relevant files on to me, and I will put them at http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/012111 such that off-site people can access them.
Best regards, Rolf