General Meeting Agenda 8/31/12
We will have this Friday an MEIC/ELIC meeting again: at 9:30 am (EST) in CEBAF Center F326/7. The plan is to take stock of where we are, what is ongoing, and discuss/project what we should plan for the next year.
I would like to start with a discussion/impression of the recent POETIC workshop (Christian, Alexei), then discuss the EIC documentation for the ongoing NSAC subcommittee, and then outline the expected next year and brainstorm what the plans are for science, simulations, etc.
- POETIC impressions (Christian/Alexei)
- present EIC documentation discussion (all)
- anticipated timeline for 2013/2014 (Rolf)
- discussion on plans/needs for science and simulation (all)
Call-in information is given below. We will post other information relevant to the meeting on the wiki.
Best regards, Rolf
Your access code: 7588597
To begin your audio conference:
Provide your participants with the dial in numbers and 7-digit access code (see above).
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285 Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"