General Meeting Agenda 7/16/10
There will be a general MEIC/ELIC meeting tomorrow, Friday July 16th, at 9:30 am EST in F326/7.
We will have an update on work and review planning from our CASA/Accelerator colleagues by Yuhong, and an update for the upcoming EIC meeting at Catholic University by Tanja. We end with a short update on the Interaction Region layout/optics for both electrons and ions in the detector context, based upon recent discussions of Charles, Pawel and Alex.
- Update on ongoing CASA/Accelerator work and planned design review
- Update on July 29-31 EICC meeting @ CUA
- Electron Ring with Spin Rotators and the IRs
Please pass any relevant files on to me, and I will put them at http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/071610 such that off-site people can access them. Call-in information is given below.
Best regards, Rolf
- http://eic.jlab.org/ or
- Participant Passcode: 51544960#
- Toll Free Access Number: 877-643-6951
- International Access Number: 302-607-2017
- Canadian Access Number: 877-722-6536
Using our service is easy! Follow these simple steps:
- Dial the Toll Free Access Number.
- Enter the 8 digit Participant code followed by the # sign.