General Meeting Agenda 6/24/11
Tomorrow (Friday) we will have a meeting of likely no more than one hour with two topics:
- updates on various writeups (user-led workshops, INT report, document relating physics to machine/detector needs, etc)
- discussion on EIC-related detector R&D and call for proposals Glenn Young, who is member of the review committee for this EIC-related detector R&D program, will also provide feedback on discussions of the committee, what they are looking for in such proposals, etc. (this topic will be of great relevance for those considering proposals. We will start around 10 am with these discussions)
Meeting is at 9:30 am in F326/7, and call-in information is given below. See also http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/062411 (if there are any files needed for the discussions).
Best regards, Rolf
Your access code: 7588597
To begin your audio conference:
Provide your participants with the dial in numbers and 7-digit access code (see above).
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285 Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"