General Meeting Agenda 4/1/11
We meet this Friday to discuss the near-final pages we promised Accelerator/CASA on physics and detector design, and the near-final or final detector R&D submissions.
Call-in information is given below.
Please pass any relevant files on to me, and I will put them at http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/040111 such that off-site people can access them.
For people interested in the detector R&D, please see the ppt slide related to the web address on this process.
Best regards, Rolf
Your access code: 7588597
To begin your audio conference:
Provide your participants with the dial in numbers and 7-digit access code (see above).
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial:
- Toll Number: 303-248-0285
- Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"