General Meeting Agenda 3/18/11
Our schedule for this week's meeting is the following:
- 9:30 am - 10 am Discuss EICAC meeting plans. Discuss drafts of pages on physics and detector design we promised CASA/Accelerator
- 10 am Discuss DIRC detector R&D plans(with GSI folks also calling in)
Please be in time this week as the first half an hour has a full agenda.
Call-in information is given below.
Please pass any relevant files on to me, and I will put them at http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/031811 such that off-site people can access them.
For people interested in the detector R&D, please see the ppt slide related to the web address on this process.
Best regards, Rolf
Your access code: 7588597
To begin your audio conference:
Provide your participants with the dial in numbers and 7-digit access code (see above).
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285 Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"