General Meeting Agenda 2/26/10
Minutes for the meetings of 02/12 and 02/19 have been posted:
We will have a weekly EIC meeting tomorrow (Friday), as usual from 9:30 am on in F326/7. We will start with a review on Wednesday's collider review retreat, then come back to some outstanding questions of last week's meeting, and then have any further discussions on nuclear science possibilities and the upcoming user-led MEIC/ELIC workshops.
Relevant files will be added to http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/022610 for people calling in, but this may be done last minute.
Draft agenda and call-in info below.
Best regards, Rolf
- Place: CEBAF Center F326/7
- Time: 9:30 am to 11 am
- Summary of CASA's world collider review retreat, Yuhong Zhang
- outline of roadmap for upcoming mEIC/ELIC work (20 minutes)
- Followup on proper cuts to use (10 minutes) Rolf Ent
- y cuts for e- detection
- pi/e ratios versus E'
- Further Nuclear Science Discussion in preparation of User-led workshops