General Meeting Agenda 2/11/11
We will have an MEIC/ELIC meeting tomorrow (Friday) at 9:30 am (EST) in F326/7. Yes, that is back to the regular room again, but note the different call-in information later.
The main topic will be an update and further discussion on possible detector R&D ideas, and what we expect will be submitted following the recent call for proposals for EIC-related detector R&D. If time permits, we will also come back to more detailed discussions on Monte Carlo simulation plans for this year).
Call-in information is given below.
Please pass any relevant files on to me, and I will put them at http://www.jlab.org/~ent/TMP2/021111 such that off-site people can access them.
Best regards, Rolf
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial: Toll Number: 303-248-0285
- Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"
- Your access code: 7588597