General Meeting Agenda 10/19/12
We will have this Friday an MEIC/ELIC meeting again, at 9:30 am (EST) in CEBAF Center F326/7.
We mainly will discuss updates on:
- generic detector R&D call and plans
- EIC white paper and comments
- Recent R&D and Simulations workshop at BNL
- Upcoming visit of Mike Sullivan and further plans for IR designs
See this Slide for the meeting(.ppt) (further web links are in there).
Call-in information is given below. Please note that in some two weeks (November 2nd) we will discuss a science topic of interest to mainly EIC but some 12 GeV.
Your access code: 7588597
To begin your audio conference:
Provide your participants with the dial in numbers and 7-digit access code (see above).
- Dial Toll-Free Number: 866-740-1260 (U.S.& Canada)
- International participants dial:
Toll Number: 303-248-0285 Or International Toll-Free Number:http://www.readytalk.com/intl
- Enter your 7-digit access code, followed by "#"